Here are a few of the highlights -
- "It Was the Word"
- "Way Down Deep in my Soul" - They showed off their bass singer with this song. I have to say he's probably one of the lowest I heard during the festival.
- "How Great Thou Art" - They sang this again with the trumpet part and including the audience singing. Great moment!
- "Shout" - Can't get enough of this song!
- "He Lived to Tell It"
- "Tell Somebody" - This is a great song, and Karl shows off his harmonica skills during this song!
- It really felt like old times at Silver Dollar City. The camaraderie between the guys is still there and the same as it has been. It was like coming back home for them because that's where they performed for 10 years.
- It was great hearing so many classic Chosen Few songs again like "The Little Things," "I Will Carry on This Way," "Let Go and Let God" and "Deliverance Has Come." Brian Arnold is an incredible songwriter and is now singing with Chosen Few.
- Brain Arnold on piano - I really forgot how good he is! I'm not sure what else to say here, but wow! He plays the piano with one hand, but you could never tell it by listening.
- "How Great Thou Art" - There are so many versions of this song, but Scott Fraker and Chosen Few singing this song is my absolute favorite. Scott shows off his 4 1/2 octave vocal range on this song.
- "I Bowed on my Knees" - There's Michael English on this song, Tim Rackley's version, but I would put Casey's right at the top with them.
- "I Am the Man"
- "Long Black Train" - This was a new song for Chosen Few that they recorded for "best of" project with this being one of two new tracks for the CD. Loved hearing Scott sing this song.
- "Wonderful Love" - Ashley got his chance to show off his tenor skills on this song.
- This was not on the schedule for them to be down in Echo Hollow. Duane Garren announced that afternoon that there would be a special surprise starting at 6 p.m. in Echo Hollow and Mountain Faith was it!
- Jeff Easter joined them on the harmonica for "No Condemnation."
- "Love That Never Ends" - Really not sure if this is the correct title, but great song they sang at the end of their set.
Jeff and Sheri Easter
- I loved hearing so many of their new songs live! Their project Small Town has really been one of my favorite releases of the year!
- "Small Town Someone (Lunch)" - Such a great song that they opened the night with!
- "Someone's Listening" - Morgan did an incredible job on this song live!
- "Jesus Loves You" - Loved hearing Sheri sing this one. Incredible message that Sheri delivers so well!
- "I Love You" - Sweet love song!
- I hadn't seen them since Madison came off the road. Jared Easter is now playing guitar, mandolin, steel guitar and banjo for them. He even sang a little bit! They also have a new drummer since Landan Smith came off the road.
- Jeff had a sweet tribute to his dad and sang "Like Father, Like Son" with the recording of his dad singing with him.
- "Praise His Name" - Anytime I hear Sheri Easter sing this song, it's going to be a highlight. One of my favorite gospel songs!
- "Roses Will Bloom Again"
- "Sitting on Top of the World" - Love this song!
- "Thank You Lord for Your Blessings on Me" - They had the audience join in with them on the last chorus. Great moment to hear the 4,000+ voices all singing this together!