- Anthony Facello has announced a new season of ministry. He will be branching out as a soloist and closing the door on Beyond the Ashes as a full-time ministry. Beyond the Ashes and Friends will have some sporadic dates throughout the year.
- Tyler Vestal, who was with Beyond the Ashes, is joining Ernie Haase and Signature Sound. He will be playing piano for the group. Wayne Haun will still travel occasionally with the group and continue to serve as the musical director and producer. Wayne is now hosting a daily radio show and continues with a busy schedule with StowTown Records.
- Starting Monday, the Solid Gospel Radio Network will change to Singing News Radio. It will launch three news shows with new hosts. Find out more here.
- A new documentary, America's Gospel Singers, The Legacy Lives On, will air on public television of the Chuck Wagon Gang. It was developed for New Haven Films by Marty Stuart. The full-length documentary chronicles the group’s 75-year history through family photographs, poignant personal stories, old recordings and new live performances.
- Prayers requested for Joshua Ball, former member and brother of Ball Brothers, who has been in the hospital for more than a week with pancreatitis. Josh needs to have surgery to remove his gallbladder and any blockages, but he is very unstable at this point. Keep up with him on the Ball Brothers' Facebook page. If you'd like to contribute to help with medical expenses, go to his Go Fund Me.
Anything I've missed?