- Karen Peck and New River announced that Ricky Braddy will be the group's newest member. He was on season 8 of American Idol and has been filling in for the past several weeks.
- Jeremy Lile is leaving Brian Free and Assurance after eight years at the bass position. Jeremy has had some health issues recently and feels that it's best to come off the road.
- Carroll McGruder passed away late Monday night after a battle with cancer. His service was held on Thursday. In addition to being part of the McGruders, he penned several well-known gospel songs including "I'm Going Home With Jesus" and "He Set Me Free." Please keep his family in your prayers.
- Charles Brady, father of Jim Brady, passed away this week after complications with his heart. The service will be on Tuesday. Please keep Jim, Melissa, Jim's mother and all of his family in your prayers.
- Boyce Flener of the Crossmen Quartet was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and is now receiving treatment at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas. Please keep him, his family and the group in your prayers.
- Congratulations to Greg Bentley who was promoted this week to Associate Director of A&R at Crossroads Entertainment & Marketing. He has been at Crossroads for 22 years.
- Christian Davis has resigned from Dailey and Vincent after five and a half years. He will be pursuing a solo career. Aaron McCune is joining the group at bass.
- Michael Howard is leaving Soul'd Out Quartet as its piano player. He's been with the group for seven years. The group said in the announcement via Facebook that another announcement about the future would be made soon.
Anything I've missed?