Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Top #1 Moment of 2014 - Chosen Few Reunion

On the last day of the year, it's time to crown the top moment of 2014. This moment was almost 10 years in the making for me. Chosen Few was the house gospel group at Silver Dollar City when I was growing up. They were probably the first exposure I had ever had to Southern Gospel music. It had been almost a decade since I had seen the original quartet back together. This year at Silver Dollar City, they had a reunion during Southern Gospel Picnic. And that reunion is what I'm crowning the top moment of the year!

Even those the four guys - Brian Arnold, Casey Ellison, Ashley Ellison and Scott Fraker - don't sing together anymore, it was just like old times when they took the stage. They sang plenty of familiar favorites that the crowd loved. The response from the audience when they first took the stage was incredible!

Here are a few clips from the afternoon and my favorite moment of the year!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!