We started Sunday at the worship service with the Hosea Bilyeu Family. It was a great time of worship and a fantastic message. Really enjoy seeing this family and them leading in worship!
We saw four more groups during the day. Here are the highlights -
- This was my first time to see this group live, and I certainly hope it's not the last.
- "Pass Me Not" - They sang this song a cappella! It was absolutely amazing!!
- "I Want to Be a Servant"
- "I Believe" - They ended with this song. Their bass has one of the smoothest voices I've ever heard.
- "Sinners Come to the River" - Vocals and violins on this song were fantastic!
- "Didn't It Rain" - Andrew Brown has to be the most energetic singer in Southern Gospel. He knocked it out of the park.
- "Great Is Thy Faithfulness/ Majesty"
Karen Peck and New River
- "Pray Now"
- "Four Days Late" - Always a highlight, but it was really special. Karen went over time in order to sing this song in the last show. It was immediately after leading the audience in "The Old Rugged Cross."
- "We Shall Wear a Robe and Crown"
- Ricky Braddy was filling in for the weekend. He did a great job. He sang the song "Were You There" a cappella, a definite highlight!
- This was my first chance to see Paul Lancaster with the group. I was definitely impressed with him. Great fit for the group!
- It was a great night like they all have been, but probably one of the more worshipful concerts I've experienced in Echo Hollow.
- "Touch of the Master's Hand"
- "Jesus Saves" - They ended the first half with this song! Wow, powerful moment!
- "Through It All"
- "Feeling Fine" and "Still Feeling Fine" - Both fun songs, and they ended the night with "Still Feeling Fine."
- "His Eye Is on the Sparrow" - Ronnie said during intermission and product pitch that Paul sang this song better than anyone he had ever heard. After hearing him live, I have to agree! Just incredible!!
- "I Am the Word" - Great song and probably the moment of the night!