When I started this journey more than four years ago, I honestly wasn't sure what would come of it or how long I would continue it. I had no idea how much this would impact my life. It's been a way to not only write about the best music on earth, but also share some of my life with you. Thank you for reading and taking the journey with me. Over the past four years, I've been so blessed by this music, the ministries and the worship I have experienced. I've made some incredible friends through this blog. Again, thank you for sticking with me!
So today, I'm sharing some of blog posts that mean the most to me or have stood out to me the most over this time, in chronological order -
- The Perrys Concert Recap - This goes down as one of the best concerts I attended. The Perrys had a testimony concert that night. The lineup here was Joseph Habedank, Bryan Walker, Libbi Stuffle and Tracy Stuffle.
- Gaither Homecoming Concert Recap - Because your first Gaither concert should definitely make the list!
- When Lyrics Speak - A Miracle Today - This was the start of my sharing more personally here, the start of my grandfather's battle with leukemia.
- Back to Where It All Started - The first professional gospel group I ever saw was the Martins at Silver Dollar City. When they came back I was reminded of why I first really fell in love with this music.
- Interview with Joseph Habedank - I got to do an in-depth interview with Joseph at the start of his solo career after returning to gospel music.
- Crabb Family Reunion Concert - My first time to see the family together, and it was one of those concerts that you didn't want to end!
- Scotty Inman Shares the Story of "God's Been Faithful" - I love hearing about the inspiration behind songs and appreciated Scotty sharing how the song then ministered to him after writing it.
- As Good As Goodbye Gets - Thanks for letting me share my heart and my grief when I lost my grandfather.
- Cathedrals Family Reunion - One of the best weekend concert events I've attended!
- The Old Paths Final Concert - I hated to see these guys leave the road. They are definitely missed. I'm glad I got to be there for their final night together.
Now just for fun, here are the top 10 most read posts on the blog.
- Amber Nelon Thompson on American Idol
- Update on Tracy Stuffle - #3
- Resurrection Songs
- Stephen Hill Passes Away
- Update on Tracy Stuffle - #2
- The Hoppers and TaRanda Greene
- When Lyrics Speak - "Your Cries Have Awoken the Master"
- Norman Holland Passes Away
- Our Most Requested Live CD Review - Greater Vision
- Update on Tracy Stuffle - #4