Thursday, August 27, 2015

Silver Dollar City's Southern Gospel Picnic

Today the Southern Gospel Picnic at Silver Dollar City begins. This is the one Southern Gospel event I attend each year. I may not be there for the full time, but I haven't missed a year since its inception. This year is no exception!

I will be Branson bound tomorrow, but I won't get to stay the full time because of previous commitments. However, I will be there for nine of the 12 days. Needless to say, I'm a little excited. I have to miss today and Monday and Tuesday of next week. And yes, I plan on blogging as much of it as I am there for. I'll also try to do some Periscopes live, so be sure to follow me there!

There are a few groups I'm looking forward to seeing live for the first time - Ernie Haase and Signature Sound is at the top of that list! The Craguns and the Williamsons are two other groups that I've never seen live.

If you're in the Branson area or even in Arkansas like I am, make the trip up to Branson in the next 12 days! You won't regret it! Here's a full schedule below.



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the Periscopes! Have fun! And EHSS live is UHMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!