- Roger Fortner is coming off the road. He's been traveling with the McKameys for 28 years. He plans to return to full-time studio work.
- Crossroads music has added Dixie and Sharon Phillips to its family of writers. The duo wrote the popular Talleys' song "Hidden Heroes," which was recently nominated for a Dove Award. They were also the winners of the 2012 Singing News/ Solid Gospel Songwriter Search.
- The 2015 Dove Awards were announced this week in Nashville. You can read more here.
- Daywind added Aaron Wilburn to its songwriting staff. Aaron is probably most known for his comedy. He's had a number of songwriting hits over the years including "Four Days Late."
- The Booth Brothers, Ernie Haase and Signature Sound and IMC Concerts have announced a Brotherhood Tour. The groups had success earlier in the year with this tour on the West Coast. They plan to add eight more dates in October and November.
- Wayne Haun will launch a new show "Southern Gospel Today" on the Solid Gospel Network starting Monday. It will be on from 2 - 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Anything I've missed?