Monday, September 9, 2013

Getting Ready for NQC

The National Quartet Convention starts today! Well, I guess technically it started last night, but the first official day is today. It's the largest event of its kind, and a must to keep up with for gospel music fans.

I had so many people ask me about it when I was in Branson. I would love to go, but unfortunately won't be there. And I have never been. One day though, I definitely plan to make it! For now, I'm content to watch it online. I hope to watch most of it. I know Wednesday I will only be able to catch bits and pieces. You can still purchase the webcast from natqc.com. Don't forget if you don't want the entire webcast, you can watch Friday night for free! Or you can check back here and the other southern gospel blogs for highlights and recaps. I'm sure some of my fellow bloggers will be there, so don't miss what they have to say!

So what are your plans for NQC, I'm curious to know!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!