Monday, April 20, 2015

Concert Announcements - Poll

I want to hear from you this Monday morning. I think I've asked a similar question before, but I'm curious to know if this has changed.

There are so many ways now to get the word out about concerts. However, I know from going to concerts recently, drawing a large crowd is not as easy as it used to be. More and more things are competing for our attention, and then there are the distance and weather factors. A small crowd size is not really a reflection of the artist, but just in the method of getting the word out.

So I'm curious, how do you hear about concerts? What's the most effective way to ensure that more people hear about a concert in your area? Take the poll below (you can vote twice).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!