Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Update on Tracy Stuffle

Libbi posted this incredible update last night on Tracy's condition. We have truly seen God's hand at work in their lives over the past nine months. And yesterday, there was another giant leap in Tracy's road to fully recovering.


OK, finally a few minutes to sit down and do an update before heading to bed! It was a long day and tiring for Tracy, but we are rejoicing in the Lord that the pulmonary doctor took Tracy's trach OUT today!!!! We were expecting him to tell us it had to stay in a while longer, but he didn't!!!! Tracy is so excited!! His voice will be weak for a couple of days until the hole heals up, but I think he's already sounding stronger!! Gooooooo GOD Goooooo!!!!! We praise You Sweet Jesus!!!!! Another miracle!!!!!!!

The other doctor's appointments went good. They have Tracy schedule to do another swallowing test Tuesday, Nov 5 at 1 pm. We are trusting God with an excellent report on this procedure also!!! So please believe with us for another miracle!!! Tracy did get a flu shot. His doctor highly recommended it. I will probably go to Walgreens and get one for myself in the next day or so.

You know, Tracy has been a little more open about his feelings and to prove it, today he told me, I CAN'T DRIVE!!! He HATES and I mean HATES with all capitol letters my driving!!!! We were in a hurry because our first two appointments ran over and we were late to the pulmonary doctor's appointment so I was having to drive a little faster than most times. And, then you have all these drivers who are out for a Sunday afternoon drive and nobody is in the world but them. He yelled at me and said, IF YOU DON'T STOP DRIVING BAD I AM NOT GONNA STRAIGHTEN UP, I AM GONNA LEAN OVER AS FAR AS I CAN IN MY CHAIR!! I am all the time telling him to straighten his head and his body, because sometimes when he's tired he slumps over some. If any one knows of a good driver, let me know!!! LOL

Well, I really need to go to bed. But, before I go I want to thank Tim Dillman and Olan Witt of Coach Quarters for taking care of the bus and keeping it rolling on the road! Olan and his staff are working on the back lounge of our bus to fix Tracy a bed that elevates the head and knees so he can start going with us! He will not be able to do a full 4 day weekend, but we are gonna ease into a couple of days. We don't won't to over do with him, but he told me he doesn't like being left at home while I'm gone on the road. Please pray God will bless both of these guys richly and more than they can contain for sticking by their friend and helping bear the burden of keeping a bus on the road!! We love you guys more than you can know!!!

Oh, one more thing!! :0) Tracy's solo CD is now available on our website www.perrysministries.com. It's called, The Best of Tracy! I love the album!!! I realized after listening to it that Tracy is very under-rated in his singing!! The CD is loaded with great songs from past recordings that Tracy sang. My favorite of all the songs is the old song, How Much More!!! Wow, he rocks this song!!!!! Go order your copy now!!! Christmas is around the corner and they would make great gifts for any Gospel music lover! There's also a "SPECIAL" going on too with his CD and our latest: The Perry's Greatest Hits.

Dear Lord, What an incredible day You gave us!!!! Another MIRACLE!!!! How can we ever thank You enough for the all You have done? It's amazing to stand back and watch You work!! Sometimes Your hand is hard to see, and then there's other times it's in plain view!! We praise You for ALL things You have done over the past 9 months!!! As Tracy said tonight when he was praying, You are an awesome God!!! Lord, just keep on doing Your thing!! We will try to stay out of Your way and trust YOUR plan and YOUR will!!! Hands go up in praise, honor and glory to You and all You've done and gonna do!!!! I love You!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!