Thursday, December 31, 2015

#1 Top Moment of 2015 - Crabb Family Reunion Concert

Some concerts will be forever ingrained in your memory. Some you just walk away knowing that it was one of the most uplifting nights of worship you've ever experienced. Sometimes they might be at just the right time in your life. Sometimes it might have had more to do with the music and what was said from stage. Or it could be a perfect storm of everything.

Early on this year, I knew other concerts had a lot to live up to to top this one. I have to say of all concerts I've been to this one is easily in my top five favorites ever - the Crabb Family Reunion Concert.

Since I never got to see the family when they were all touring together, I had been looking forward to this opportunity for a while! And it did not disappoint!!! It was full of Crabb Family hits, some new songs and an amazing tribute to Andrae Crouch. You can read the full recap here. It was one of those nights where you just didn't want it to end.

I loved the spirit of worship that was in the church that night. If you get the chance to attend one of their reunion concerts in 2016, I strongly recommend it!

Here's a clip from one of the concerts last year for you to enjoy -


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!