Tuesday, December 22, 2015

#7 Top Moment of 2015 - Gospel Music Hymn Sing

So many of these top moments so far are from recent events. This one is no exception!

In late November, I got the chance to attend Gerald Wolfe's Gospel Music Hymn Sing in Memphis, Tennessee. I grew up on the hymns, singing them every week in church. We don't sing them as often in my home church now. So it's a treat for me to sing those familiar hymns, and when you get to hear your favorite gospel music singers sing them, it's even better!

I shared a full recap of the evening a few weeks ago. You can read it here.

For this post, I'll share with you two of my favorite songs/ highlights of the evening. Enjoy!


Here's a Facebook exclusive Fun Clip Friday from the Gospel Music Hymn Sing in Memphis!
Posted by Lauren's Southern Gospel Blog on Friday, December 4, 2015





"Great Is Thy Faithfulness" from the Gospel Music Hymn Sing
Posted by Lauren's Southern Gospel Blog on Tuesday, December 22, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!