Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year to you all!! Hoping that 2013 will be the best year yet! I don't know about you, but I usually make several resolutions at the beginning of each year. This doesn't mean I keep them all, but I definitely try. So this year, I've also made a few resolutions for this blog.


1. Continue blogging several times a week - Sounds easy enough, but I want to make sure I stay consistent. I'm not promising every day, but at least three times a week!

2. Establish a rating system for CD reviews - When I first started, I wasn't sure how to handle CD reviews. I couldn't decide on how to rate them, so this year my reviews are going to include some sort of rating system. I'm still figuring out exactly what that is.

3. Work on new series of blog posts - I've got some ideas, but nothing concrete yet.

4. Continue going to as many concerts as my schedule allows - I feel like I was pretty blessed last year to be able to go to a lot of concerts throughout the year. This year, I hope I can keep up that pace (about one a month).


We'll see how well I do at keeping these resolutions. Right now I just have a bunch of ideas, but hopefully I'll be able to actually put them into action!

1 comment:

  1. Hidee Lauren,
    I simply wanted to let you know what a joy it was to meet you on New Year's Eve at Gerald Williams and The Melody Boys Quartet final concert! I am so pleased that you were able to attend. I think it was a marvelous concert! Happy New Year. I hope your 2013 is amazing!
    Take care,
    Gayla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!