Monday, November 16, 2015

Pray Now - Commentary

I've been obsessed with Paris since I was a little girl. I've loved all things Eiffel Tower for as long as I can remember. In 2013, my dream of going to Paris became a reality. I loved the city, the French cafes, the historic sites, the landmarks, museums, everything -- well except maybe the metro, but that's a whole other story.

The news out of Paris Friday night was tragic and heartbreaking. It's a time when we're shaken. It's a time when people turn to God, some to find comfort and others to question. But you have to pray that something good will come from this, you have to hold on to the hope that someone will seek God in the face of tragedy.

I can't think of a more appropriate song than this to share today. Let's all take time to "pray now" - for Paris, for families affected, for our own nation and most of all that somehow God will be lifted up through this by us seeking Him like never before.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!