I love how you know exactly what to expect a Mark Trammell Quartet concert. It's going to be a night full of incredible quartet music and a respectful service that will glorify God above all else. This lineup of the quartet (Dustin Black, Nick Trammell, Mark Trammell and Randy Byrd) has been together now almost a year. They are sounding better and better together!
Here's a line up of what they sang -
- "Leave Your Sorrows"
- "To Know He Loves Me" - This is a great song from their Your Walk Talks project. Nick has become one of the outstanding lead singers in the industry, and it's a song that he wrote with Rodney Griffin.
- "Ransomed and Redeemed"
- "I Thirst" - Randy was featured on this song. Great hearing him on this classic!
- "Echoes From the Burning Bush" - Always a favorite to hear them sing live.
- "Wedding Music"
- "Don't Stop Running" - Another great one from Your Walks Talks!
- "Too Much to Gain to Lose" - No one can sing this song like Mark Trammell! Love hearing him on this one. He said that he was privileged to grow up and be what he dreamed of being as a child. He talked about how God blessed him and found favor with him. He said that God will provide if you do what He's called you to do.
- "Meet Me Over on the Other Side"
- "Your Walk Talks" - Always a crowd pleaser! I love this song. It's one that you can't help but get stuck in your head
- "When the King Comes to Claim His Throne" - So good to hear them sing this one live! It's one of my favorites! It's quartet music at its finest.
- "Wonderful Time Up There"
- "The King Is Coming" - This always leaves me with chills. I can't imagine a better way for them to end than with this song. I've yet to see them sing this and not have the crowd on its feet. Absolutely incredible!