Thursday, March 26, 2015

Ben Speer Diagnosed With Alzheimer's Disease

Ben Speer recently disclosed that he has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease. Ben sang with the Speer Family and the Homeland Quartet. He also owns Ben Speer Music and the Stamps Baxter School Of Music. In 1995, he was inducted into the GMA Hall of Fame, and in 1998, he was inducted into the SGMA Hall of Fame.

Here's a letter from him -

Recently, I have been told that I am one of the millions who is being afflicted with Alzheimer’s Disease. Upon learning this news, Rebekah and I had to decide whether we would keep this a private matter or whether we would make this news known in a public way.

After some consideration we have decided to share this with you. I intend to live the remainder of the years God gives me on this earth doing the things I have always done. I will continue to share life’s journey with my beloved Rebekah and family. I plan to enjoy many more singing schools and singings and stay in touch with my friends and supporters.

Unfortunately, as Alzheimer’s Disease progresses, the family often bears a heavy burden. One my family is all too familiar with. I only wish there was some way I could spare Rebekah and the rest from this painful experience. During this time and those to come, I am confident that with your help they will face it with faith and courage.

Sincerely,
Ben Speer

Please keep Ben, Rebekah and the Speer family in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, Addison's disease back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!