- Congratulations to Randy Byrd of the Mark Trammell Quartet who got married last Saturday.
- Wilburn and Wilburn released a new concept video of their song "Help Me Help Someone." They did the video with some help from Compassion International. Along with the video release, Wilburn and Wilburn are issuing a 30-day challenge to themselves and everyone to help one person each day for 30 consecutive days. It can be as simple as paying for someone's line in the drive through, assisting someone with their groceries or a committing to sponsor a child through an organization such as Compassion International.
- Connie Hopper had surgery for breast cancer on Sept. 2. The surgery went well, and they are waiting to hear back on the pathology report from the lymph nodes. Please keep her and the family in your prayers.
- The Chuck Wagon Gang has announced a new album and a DVD documentary highlighting the legacy and history of the group. The DVD will feature rare family photos and videos, personal stories, old recordings and live performances.
- Karen Peck Gooch's latest film will be released to DVD this coming week on Sept. 9. The film Redeemed stars Ted McGinley and is a Christian film that deals with issues facing a married couple. Karen plays the best friend of Rose, the wife.
Anything else that I've missed?