Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Kelly and Hope Bowling - Spotlight on Mothers and Daughters

Today the spotlight on mothers and daughters continues with ...

Kelly and Hope Bowling


From Hope -

Question: When have you been most proud of your mother?
Hope: When I saw how brave she was through our bus wreck.

Q: What TV mom does your mother most resemble?
Hope: The Partridge Family mom, because she was in to music

Q: What's one phrase that your mother always said to you as a child?
Hope: Treat others the way you want to be treated

Q: What five words best describe your mother?
Hope: Unselfish, caring, reserved, beautiful, honest

Q: What’s the most important lesson your mother has taught you on stage or off?
Hope: To be considerate of others, and make other people a priority over yourself.

From Kelly - 

Question: When have you been most proud of Hope?
Kelly: I'm proud of Hope so often. I can't help but be proud when she sings, but as I watch her grow up, it's so rewarding when I see her love people, make a right decision. When I see her character, that's makes me so proud, she really is a good girl.

Q: If she hadn't chosen singing, what career would you have encouraged Hope to choose?
Kelly: Well, she's only 14, so she still may choose another path, but she's doing pretty great at this singing thing. I just want her to do something that she's passionate about and loves to do.

Q: Does she help you pick out stage clothes or do you help her?
Kelly: We mostly pick out our own clothes, but we do give each other very honest opinions, one thing about mother and daughter, we don't care to say, "That's not your best look."

Q: What’s one quality that Hope has that you wish you exhibited more?
Kelly: Hope is so creative, she really is a unique thinker. She's an avid reader, and in some ways is wise well beyond her years. She has a lot of what I call "people" sense. I didn't think I was that way at her age. That was more than one, sorry proud mom moment.

Q: What’s one thing you learned from your mother that you wanted to be sure and pass on to your daughter?
Kelly: My mother is the hardest working person I know. She is a mover and a shaker. I pray some of that is handed down to my girls.

Thanks Kelly and Hope for participating! Keep checking back to see more interviews later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!