Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Royal Descendant

Yep, I'll admit it. I was one of those people yesterday. One of the people who anxiously awaited news of the royal baby. I had the live feed with updates on my computer at work yesterday waiting to hear if the next royal heir would be a boy or girl.

Twitter went crazy yesterday with the news and the criticism of people who were like me awaiting the news, and that's fine. But a couple of tweets caught my attention that made references to us all being "royal descendants."

I started thinking about the gospel songs have to do with that thought. Enjoy a couple of these songs and remembering that we are all royal descendants as children of God! And let me know what others come to your mind!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!