- Congratulations to Austin Whisnant and Jordan Carter who got married last weekend in Alabama. Austin will continue to be a part of the ministry of The Whisnants with his family.
- Aaron and Amanda Crabb welcomed their fourth child this week. Eda Beth Crabb was born on Oct. 29 and was 8 lbs. and 2 oz. Congratulations to Aaron and Amanda!
- Josh Ball got to come home this week after more than 50 days in the hospital. He will have in-home health care. He will have to have more surgery later. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.
- Prayers are also requested for Michael Combs who is waiting a kidney transplant. Right now he is on the list for a donor. Pray that a donor will be available soon. For more info, check on the article on the SingingNews.com.
- Congratulations to Tracy Stuffle who celebrated 30 years with the Perrys this week! They had a special presentation during one of the Perrys' shows at Dollywood.
- Allegiance's newest single "I Will Stand" will be turned into a movie/ documentary. Allegiance sang at the Capitol Building in Nashville, Tennessee for a States' Rights and Religious Freedom Rally. Pastor Benjamin Graham approached the group after the rally about turning the song "I Will Stand" into a movie/documentary. Filming begins Monday in the Nashville area and then travels to Washington, DC., Illinois, South Carolina, North Carolina and more. Allegiance will be filming a music video of "I Will Stand" as part of the film that will feature active duty military, veterans and first responders. Franklin Graham has also confirmed an appearance in the film as well as ministers, congressmen, senators and other political figures from across the country.
Anything I've missed?