|Allegiance - Jake Sammons, Kasey Kemp|
and T.J. Evans
Here’s a lineup of what they sang –
- “Absolute Peace”
- “Lighten Up and Lean on Jesus” – This is the group’s new single. Great song!! Loved hearing it live!
- “Come to the Water”
- “One More Time” – This is one of my favorites! So glad to hear them sing it live!
- “Just a Closer Walk With Thee” – Kasey pulled out his trumpet for this one. The guys did it as an instrumental with Jake on guitar and T.J. on bass guitar. They had the audience join in and sing along toward the end.
- “He Set Me Free”
- “Nothing But the Blood” – They changed things up a little and had a hymns sing along. Loved this part of the night!!
- “There Is a Fountain” – This song featured T.J. and then had the congregation join in. Kasey told the story of a church they sang at recently. They were warned before they got there that this wasn’t the church’s kind of music. When they got out to sing, there were two rows of teenagers sitting in the front. They decided to sing a few hymns and slowly the congregation started joining in, even the teens started singing along. He said that revival broke out in the service. He said that the preacher thanked them for singing the hymns and that they hadn’t felt what they did that day in a long time.
- “In Good Hands” – Kasey was featured on this one. Another great song to hear them sing live. Kasey gave his testimony right before he sang of his health issues this summer. Great moment!
- “Because of the Cross” – Jake sang this one right before intermission. Definitely a highlight of the night!
- “I’m Sailing Soon” – This one was done in a soft-shoe style around one microphone.
- “Someday” – They encored this one!
- They sang a few news songs next to try out on the audience that will be included on a future project. They sounded great and can’t wait to hear when they are released!
- “I Will Stand for Stars and Stripes” – Hope that’s the right title. They ended the night by recognizing veterans with this song.
It might be a new name for this trio, but you can expect the same sweet spirit of worship as before. So good to see them in Arkansas! These guys have overcome some obstacles recently with the name change but have stayed true to the calling just proving that some things don't change.