Monday, February 2, 2015

Poll - How Do You Hear About Concerts?

I've asked this question before, but I wanted to ask it again to see if things had changed in the last year or so.

There are so many ways that you can find out about a concert in your area. Sometimes you just happen to hear about it from a friend or at another local concert. If you're like I am, you check websites frequently searching for your state or area. Or maybe you follow your favorite artists on social media and see their posts. With the emergence of social media, is this becoming the more common way to get the word out about concerts? I'm curious how do you most commonly hear about concerts? Take the poll below!



1 comment:

  1. I use booking agency websites, social media, and then local radio for most of my information.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!