Friday, June 21, 2013

David Ragan Joins Perrys

Libbi Perry Stuffle announced that the Perrys have a new lead singer via Facebook last night. David Ragan who has been filling in and most recently sang with the Inspirations will join the Perrys full-time. Read her post below.

The Perrys are pleased to announce the addition of David Ragan as their new lead singer. David, who has been filling in the past two weeks, will be stepping into the role full-time. David most recently sang with the Inspirations, and he brings to this award-winning mixed group not only a great lead voice, but also touring experience. He is "road ready," which was an important hiring consideration, while Tracy continues to recover from a stroke suffered in January and Libbi works select dates while tending to Tracy’s care. 
David is thrilled to be a part of the Perrys. He admits, "Whenever the Inspirations would sing with the Perrys, I always enjoyed it. I’ve been a fan of theirs for along time. With the lead singers they’ve had through the years, I know I have big shoes to fill, and I’m thankful for that opportunity. I thought the biggest change for me would be going from a male group to one that’s co-ed, but Bryan, Leah and I gelled almost immediately. They’re both laid back and very easy to travel with. Bryan is such a great singer with one of the best hearts. And Libbi is incredible. I’m not sure I could put into words the grace and determination she has. I admire her and Tracy both very much, and respect this ministry they’ve built. I’m very happy to be a part of this fine team." 
Libbi says, "On behalf of the Perrys, Tracy and I are thrilled to welcome David, his wife Michelle, and son Bradley to our FAMILY!" We have known David for several years and have always admired his love for God, the music and the fans. We are excited to start a new chapter with David." 
For more information on the Perrys, visit their website at www.perrysministries.com. To schedule the Perrys, visit www.harperagency.com. http://www.perrysministries.com/.

I think this will be a great fit for the Perrys based on YouTube videos I've seen of him with them. I will be seeing the Perrys next Friday night in Monticello, Ark., so I'm looking forward to seeing them in person then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!