- The Jim Brady Trio announced this week the departure of Tim Parton. Gus Gaches will be filling in until a permanent replacement is found.
- Chris White had heart surgery on Thursday. The surgery went well, and he is recovering.
- Archie Watkins had a mild heart attack this week. He is stable and under observation in the hospital where he will remain for a few days. Doctors will be running more tests and to determine the cause and make sure a procedure is not needed. Keep him and his family in your prayers.
- The top 10 nominations for the Singing News were announced this week. Take a look at the breakdown of the nominations here.
- Naomi Sego Reader had a fall in her bathroom on Monday evening. Her doctor is treating her with medication for an infection. She is home and resting comfortably. Please remember her in your prayers.
- Abraham Productions, Inc. announces the release of its API app – an interactive app set to debut at Singing in the Sun this April. The first of its kind to be implemented for an event application within the Southern Gospel genre, the app will not only be an aid to event attendees, but also offer a platform to stay directly connected with all the latest Abraham Production happenings throughout the year. It's free to download on both Apple and Android stores.
Anything I've missed?