Instead of a full concert recap, here are some highlights and thoughts about the evening -
- Mike Bowling and the Bowling sisters got to open both halves of the concert. Hope Bowling sang a version of "How Can It Be" and you just knew we were about to have church.
- "He'll Make a Way" - Wow, this song is so powerful! Love hearing Terah sing this song.
- "Don't You Wanna Go" - This song never fails to get the crowd going. One of my favorite songs that Kelly sings.
- Adam Crabb can flat out play a harmonica. He was incredible.
- "Please Come Down to Me" - Aaron stepped out and sang this one by request. I forget the power of these lyrics!
- It was good to hear Adam featured on the Gaither hit, "Sometimes It Takes a Mountain." Love this song!
- They did a medley of Andrae Crouch hits that was incredible. The siblings individually are so talented, but I love the harmonies and the blend they have together!
- Someone requested "Through the Fire" toward the beginning of the second half. Jason made the comment that it was typically the last song. We definitely protested that they shouldn't do that one then! So it was a little bittersweet when they did sing it, but what a song and what a moment - people on their feet across the church with hands lifted worshipping. This song never gets old! Jason nailed it as always!
They only have a few tour dates left this year. If they come to your area, don't miss it!