Monday, July 13, 2015

Southern Gospel Events - Monday Morning Poll

It seemed that this past weekend was a prime weekend for big gospel music events with Bean Blossom Southern Gospel Jubilee, Canada's Gospel Music Celebration in Red Deer, Gerald Crabb Gospel Festival and the Heritage of Gold Reunion. There were several videos floating around on Facebook and Periscope from the various events.

So here's a Monday morning poll question for you. With all the annual gospel music events that happen now, big and small, what's your philosophy on going to these events? Are there certain events you have to attend every year like the National Quartet Convention or Singing in the Sun? Do you try to go to different things every year? It seems that every year there are new events that start as well. Are you one of those people who has to try out something in its inaugural year?

I know, for me, there are events that I definitely want to attend, but I can't break myself from going to Silver Dollar City's Southern Gospel Picnic every year. However, I do want to try other annual events such as NQC that I've never been to.

But what about you? Would love to hear from you! Here's a Monday morning poll for you to take!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!