Here's a lineup of what they sang –
|Bowling Family - Kelly, Hope and Mike|
- “I’m on the Battlefield”
- “I Know Enough” – This was #1 for the group for the month of December. Definitely a favorite from their most recent album!
- “I’ll Be Alright as Soon as I Touch Calvary”
- “Unclouded Day”
- “How Blessed” – I’m glad they are staging this song again, always been a fan of it. Sorry, Mike, but I have to mention this and I know it's already been mentioned on Facebook. The church had a nativity scene at the front on a table right in front of the stage. Of course, during one of the most serious songs, Mike knocked over the manger scene. Kelly joked later that they had the same manger scene at home, so they could replace it if Mike broke it.
- “Everything’s Gonna Turn Out Right” – Hope is featured on this song. She has really become more comfortable in her role on stage. She’s got an incredible gift in her voice that’s only going to continue to get better!
- “Stand By the River” – All the Bowling girls, Hope, Katelanne and Gracie, were featured on
Bowling daughters - Hope, Katelanne and Gracie
- “The Lighthouse” – Mike Bowling is probably my favorite person to hear sing this song.
- “He Can” – The entire church was at its feet for this song clapping along!
- “I Still Glory in the Cross” – Another one from their Shine project that I was glad to hear live! Such a powerful song and a highlight of the night!
- “Call Me Gone” – After intermission, they asked for a few requests. One of the first ones called out was this song. The crowd loved hearing Mike sing the old Hinson songs.
- Kelly gave their testimony of the bus wreck. She talked about the incredible power of God with how He’s more than able to take care of whatever we are facing. She said, “Whatever you are fighting or facing tonight, hold your head up high and know that if you are redeemed by the blood of the Lamb, every promise in the Word of God is written for you. God can make a way.” She prayed that this would be the year for those unanswered prayers we have all been waiting on to be answered.
- “Your Cries Have Awoken the Master” – It wouldn’t be a Bowling Family concert without hearing this song. Kelly’s testimony and words were the perfect set up for the song.
- “I Surrender All”/ “He Is Lord”/ “Because He Lives” – It was a true altar call, people kneeling, hands raised in worship and the power of God moving over people. Absolutely INCREDIBLE end to the service!!!
The night was a great way to usher in 2015!