It had been more than a year since I had seen the Nelons. Autumn was just making a few appearances on stage. I know she's had more of a role recently, but since Kelly was not there, she sang her part through the concert. Autumn is an incredible vocalist. I was so impressed with her!
Here's a list of what they sang -
- "Life Is Like a Mountain Railway"
- "I Don't Want to Get Adjusted" - It was great to hear Jason on this classic song!
- "Down to the River" - Always love hearing them sing this a cappella!
- "Yes I Know"
- "Come to the River"
- "Difference Is In Me"
- "Grandpa Tell Me About the Good Ole Days" - This was Autumn's first solo feature of the night. Loved hearing her sing this!
- "Hallelujah Chorus" - I wasn't sure if they would have the a cappella songs that Amber, Jason and Kelly normally sing just the three of them, but Autumn did a great job filling in for her mom! Their a cappella songs always amaze me!
- "Excuse Me Are You Jesus?" - Another favorite to hear Jason sing!
- "More Than Wonderful" - Amber is such an incredible vocalist, and this song shows just what a great talent she has!
- "Going Home With Jesus" - A fun song to end the first half on!
- "Falling" - This is from Amber's solo project. I love this song, and I was so glad they staged it! It was great hearing her sing it live.
- "I'm Going to Die on the Battlefield"
- "Blessed Assurance" - I got to hear Autumn sing this on the NQC webcast, and it was one of the highlights of the night. And it was great hearing it again!
- "Heaven's Jubilee"
- "Let Freedom Ring" - I had never heard them sing this before! Great patriotic number that featured Amber and Jason!
- "Going Home With Jesus" - They did a short reprise of the song to end the concert!
It was an incredible night with the Nelons! Kelly was definitely missed, but Autumn, Jason and Amber did a great job of carrying on!