- The 45th Annual Dove Awards were held on Tuesday night. The full awards show will air on TBN Sunday night. Here's a list of Southern Gospel winners.
- Former Mark Trammell Quartet bass singer Pat Barker will be the new morning radio DJ of 105.7 WJGM radio station in Jacksonville starting Nov. 10. Pat said that being a gospel music DJ has always been a dream of his. You can listen online at www.wjgmradio.com.
- Jim and Melissa Brady are also adding radio hosts to their resumes. The Bradys will begin hosting the afternoon drive time on the Solid Gospel network later this month or early next month. They will host the 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. time slot. It is streamed online as well at www.solidgospel.com.
- Charles Johnson of Charles Johnson and the Revivers passed away on Monday of a massive heart attack.
- Gaither Music Group has announced a partnership with the Goodman Revival. Goodman Revival consists of Tanya Goodman Sykes, Michael Sykes and Johnny Minick. The group's debut recording will release January 2015 and will also have a live companion performance video hosted by Bill Gaither.
- Mark Trammell Quartet and the Whisnants announced yesterday the release of a Christmas recording together. Home for Christmas will release Nov. 3 and will be available for purchase from both groups and their websites. Presales have already started. The CD features 12 songs recorded by both groups. The groups will host an online launch party on Nov. 3 that anyone is invited to attend. Go to www.homeforchristmaslaunchparty.com and also check out the Facebook event.
- The Cathedrals Family Reunion has announced its plans for a 2016 cruise and want your help deciding where to go. Vote in the online poll.
Anything I've missed?