- Congratulations to Nick and Jessica (Brown) Trammell on the birth of Charles Mark on Tuesday, Sept. 30. He was 7 lbs. 11.6 oz. Charlie joins big sister Tessa. Mother and baby are doing well!
- Stan Hill, tenor for the Chuck Wagon Gang, underwent heart surgery on Oct. 2. The surgery went well. Continue to pray for him as he recovers.
- The Sneed Family is hosting a benefit concert featuring Angela Primm. The event will benefit the Ralph Bunche Community Center, which houses the Community Kitchen and has been home to Big Brothers and Big Sisters, Boys and Girls Club and many other community organizations. It will take place on Friday, Oct. 24 at 7 p.m. at the Plaza Theatre in Glasgow, Kentucky.
- Several Southern Gospel artists had the chance to participate in the Kentucky Governor's Mansion 100 year celebration. Groups included the Isaacs, Beyond the Ashes, Sneed Family, Larnelle Harris, Kenny Bishop and His Heart Quartet.
- Be sure and check out the latest episode of "On the Couch with Fouch" where Matt interviews his wife Candice, and also the new episode of "On the Bus with Gus" from NQC.
- Gold City announced this week that the first single from their hymns project will be "Part the Waters/ I Need Thee Every Hour." With Tim's recent stroke and recovery, the group decided to make this selection. "Part of the Waters" features Tim.
Anything I've missed?