Friday, August 22, 2014

Matt Felts Leaves the Dixie Melody Boys

Matt Felts announced earlier today that he will be leaving the Dixie Melody Boys at the end of August. He has been with the group since 2010 as tenor. Here's his statement -
"I want to thank the friends and fans of the group for the way they have embraced me. It has been a huge honor to sing with Ed Oneal and the Dixie Melody Boys. Being a member of the Ed O'Neal University has been a blessing to not just me but my family. Ed has taught me so much and gave me such an incredible opportunity. Thanks to Aaron Dishman and Josh Garner for the last year as well as Rayburn Lane for keeping us safe on the roads. I just want to thank Ed for the incredible journey."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!