Sunday, August 24, 2014

Jim Brady Leaves the Booth Brothers

So sometimes when you are at an all-day gospel singing event, you miss one of the biggest news items of the year. In one of the most surprising group changes of the year, Jim Brady has decided to step down from the Booth Brothers. He is going to pursue new ministry opportunities with his wife Melissa.

The Booth Brothers released this video press release today -



I will say that I had the chance to see Jim and Melissa together at Something Beautiful earlier this year. I loved seeing their hearts at this event. You could tell they truly loved the chance to minister together.

And on another note, I am very thankful that I will have the opportunity to see them again with Jim at least once more - next Monday night in Branson!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!