Friday, October 21, 2016

Fun Clip Friday - Jason Crabb and Point of Grace

Happy Friday to everyone! A few weeks ago I got the chance to see Jason Crabb and Point of Grace in concert in Arkansas. To be honest, I was a Point of Grace fan far longer than I have been a Southern Gospel fan. They got their start here in Arkansas. And, I went to college the same place as they did (or at least two of the three).

It was a great night of music and worship. I loved seeing those artists together! Point of Grace has definitely made an impression in the Southern Gospel world. Check out this clip of them on TBN and then a Facebook Live video I did from the concert for today's Fun Clip Friday!






1 comment:

  1. Two great minds think alike.. I thought this was the best duo video they have ever done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!