Monday, July 25, 2016

Experiencing Victory at Victory - Joseph Habedank - Concert Recap

One of the things that I've grown to love about this industry is getting to know people. I've loved getting to see people's hearts in this industry. I love how artists are willing to share with audiences where they've been and how God has worked in them.

Several weeks ago, I had the chance to see Joseph Habedank in concert at Victory Baptist in Benton. He shared his testimony and the victory he's experienced over addiction. I've been able to see Joseph a handful of times as a soloist and each time I'm impressed with how openly he shares with the audience and he uses his struggle to show just how great God is.

Here are some highlights of the evening -

  • "It Is Well" - Joseph sang several songs from his hymn project, Take Time to Be Holy. This was probably my favorite of the ones he sang. Joseph stated that this song contains the greatest lyrics ever written, and I would agree.
  • "God Is Big Enough" - Love this song, which is also his latest single. Great reminder of God's strength in our lives. 
  • "What a Day That Will Be" - Joseph said this was actually the song that he sang when he tried out with the Perrys. Loved hearing him sing this hymn.
  • "Beauty of the Blood" - Incredible song and message. Joseph always does a great job on this song!
  • "Now I Know Him" - This is such a great testimony song for Joseph, and I think for a lot of us as Christians. We may think we know God, but we know Him so much better and so much sweeter when we walk through trials. Joseph communicates this song so well.
It was such a great night of worship and celebrating the victory that we all have through Christ. If you get the chance to see Joseph in concert, don't miss him. See his website for his concert schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!