Monday, June 23, 2014

Names You Might Not Know Yet - Poll

Last year I did a series of posts called "Names You Might Not Know Yet." It asked various up and coming groups several questions to allow readers to get to know them better. You can check out all the posts here.

I would like to revive the series, but I would like to hear from you. What up and coming groups would you like to see featured? Is there a new group that people need to hear more about? Or is there a group that has been around for a while that just hasn't gotten the attention you think they deserve?  What about regional groups that more people need to hear from? What group would you like to get to know better? Leave a comment below with your suggestions!

3 comments:

  1. You hit a lot of my faves the first time around... Freedom is definitely one that came to mind when I tried to think of others. Perhaps the Hoggle Family and the Craguns, too, as both as fairly new groups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to hear more about The Erwins. These youngsters are AMAZING!! They are the future of SG music and the Future looks BRIGHT!! Can't get enough of them and can't wait to hear more from them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Punches Family has really gotten my attention. Super talented. Great Youtubes. Would love to see them in person...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!