- Phillip Collingsworth married Sharlenae Dotson on June 10. The Collingsworth Family has posted a number of pictures on their Facebook page. There are also a few videos including one of Phillip and Sharlenae singing to each other. Congratulations to the happy couple!
- Joseph Habedank is having a pre-release concert for Welcome Home on July 1. Several song writers will be in attendance along with a surprise special guest.
- Lauren Talley Alvey received an honorary Doctor of Fine Arts degree from Laurel University in High Point, N.C. on May 11. Lauren plans to work with the Worship Arts department periodically with special master classes and guest seminars.
- Kingdom Heirs drummer Dennis Murphy's 15-year-old daughter was missing earlier this week. However. thankfully, after less than 48 hours, she was found safe. Please continue to pray for the Murphy family.
- Rhonda Frye has organized a theft recovery fundraiser for Old Paths since the group's trailer with equipment, product and clothes was stolen recently. You can learn more or donate online here.
Releases this week
- Taylors - Measure of Grace
Anything I've missed?