Monday, June 2, 2014

Best Decade?

This weekend, some friends and I relived our teenage, teeny bopper, boy band crazed, teenage years. Yes, unfortunately, I was one of those girls. A friend had programmed in a 90s pop Pandora station that prompted us to relive those days. It was fun going back and still remembering every word to songs that we hadn't heard in years.

So let's just go ahead and say that as far as pop music goes, the 1990s was the best decade. (Just go with me on this one.) If you had to pick a decade of Southern Gospel music to listen to, what would it be? Take the poll below (you can pick two). I'm anxious to see which decade you would listen to over and over for gospel music.

Also, if you haven't already, be sure to check out Musicscribe's polls on the best albums by decade!


1 comment:

  1. I as most other's picked the 80's. For me, I can't help but wonder if it's because it's the music from the decade I grew up in.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!