Monday, June 25, 2012

Brian Free & Assurance Nothing But Love Preview

Last week, Brian Free & Assurance posted a preview of their upcoming album, Nothing But Love. As usual, Brian Free & Assurance seems to have picked top-notch songs. The album has 10 songs and releases July 17.

The videos shows each song title along with the writers. It struck me how many songs Kenna Turner West had a hand in writing, six total. Ricky Free, Brian's son, also was a writer on three songs. Lee Black was a writer on four songs.

Standout points for me:

"Nothing But Love" - The title song for the album It's very catchy and gets in your head. I found myself humming it after listening to the preview. It's one that Kenna Turner West was a cowriter on.

"If the Lord Says Do It" - Sounds very much like a Brian Free & Assurance song. It features Jeremy. It's a nice uptempo song.

"Calvary's Cry" - This is the song that I most want to hear the full version. It features Brian. I think it would be great staged as an invitation song.

"You Can Be a Bridge" - This song stands out as more progressive than others. Bill's voice really shines on the preview clip.

"I Want to Be That Man" - Just from the preview, I think this is going to be one of my favorites. I love the message of the song. It was penned by Lee Black and Ricky Free.

Brian Free is known for his strong song selection and I think this album is no exception.

I look forward to hearing the full CD! I think it's going to be another great one from Brian Free & Assurance.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!