Friday, March 23, 2012

Fun Clip Friday - Legacy Five

Hope everyone has had a great week! I've been on vacation this week, so that's the reason for my lack of blogging this week. But I'm back now, and had a great time!!

Enjoy this funny clip from Legacy Five. At the end of the concert, the pastor of the church asked them to come back and sing "Winging My Way Back Home." Needless to say, it had been a while since they sang the song, and Scott Howard picks on Glenn Dustin, which always proves to be pretty funny!


Is anyone going to any concerts this weekend? I might be making a trip to South Arkansas tomorrow night to see Mark Trammell Quartet again. Hopefully I can make it. If so, you'll hear about it next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!