- Common Bond Quartet announced that Chad Riley has been named to the position of tenor singer following the departure of Kevin Willis. Chad has been part of Southern Gospel groups including The Stamps, The Mystery Men, and most recently Steve Hess and Southern Salvation. Additionally, Riley began his career singing with his family. The group also announced that Karen Melton, wife of Rick Melton, will join the group on stage providing keyboard and background vocals.
- Timothy Armour, pianist for Debra Perry & Jaidyn’s Call, passed away this week. Armour died as a result of a recent illness. He was only 54.
- Karen Peck & New River recently celebrated the group's 18th #1 song with "I Choose Christ."
- The 2017 Songwriters Search is now open. Find out more information here.
- You can now order the National Quartet Convention webcast for this year. Order it online here for $64.99.
Anything I've missed?