- The Top 10 Singing News Fan Awards nominations were announced this week. See the full list here.
- Eli Fortner has been hospitalized after having issues with his kidney. He had a kidney transplant with his father's donated kidney almost 10 years ago. He is now in need of a new kidney. Please keep him and the family in your prayers as they look for a new donor.
- Keep the family of Hovie Walker in your prayers. He suffered a massive heart attack on Sunday and passed away on March 24. Walker sang bass with The Singing Americans, The Thrasher Brothers and others.
- The Adoration Agency announced the signing of Gaither Homecoming artist Gene McDonald.
- Prayers go out to Sue Dodge and her family with the passing of her mother this week. Ethelene Chenault passed away on March 20 and services were held on March 23.
- Michael Combs is returning to full-time ministry in April after undergoing a successful kidney transplant earlier this year.
Anything I've missed?