Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Transformation Tuesday - Adam Crabb

Here's another Transformation Tuesday post. With Adam Crabb's recently joining the Gaither Vocal Band, I thought it might be fun to take a look at him.

Here's a clip from 2002 of him singing with Mike Bowling and Aaron Crabb. I'm almost positive that he's the last one of the trio to take a solo part (Sorry, if I'm wrong on that.)





Now here's a look at Adam just a few weeks ago.




 He has always been a great singer with his family. When he stepped out with his own group, Crabb Revival, and then eventually solo, we really got to hear Adam. He made a name for himself. Now he's really about to take advantage of a great opportunity to make a name for himself with the Vocal Band. I can't wait to hear more clips of him with the Vocal Band. I think he will be a great addition to the group!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!