Monday, November 25, 2013

Christmas CDs

I'm sure if you have been reading, you know I'm a huge Christmas fan. I love it all - the trees, the lights, the music, the Salvation Army bell ringers. You name something Christmas, I love it! I've been listening to Christmas music since the beginning of November. I have several Christmas albums that I love. Many familiar favorites that I listen to again and again. But more recently, I've been pulling out Southern Gospel artists' Christmas projects.

I would say the majority of groups in Southern Gospel have put out a Christmas album. So when you hear a gospel artist is putting together a Christmas project, what do you expect to hear? Do you want all traditional Christmas carols? Do you think it should be all religious songs? Are you looking for another version of "Winter Wonderland" or "Let It Snow" despite them not being Christian songs? Does it bother you for the secular Christmas songs to be on their projects?

So here's your Monday morning poll -


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!