Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What My Weekend Looks Like

Arkansas is not a frequented state for most gospel groups, unfortunately. So I try to go to most concerts if I'm free and it's within reasonable driving distance (that's still a gray area with me).

Thankfully, the past couple of weekends I've been able to go to a concert, but this week is a real rarity. There are three concerts this week and weekend that I'll be going to! Thursday night I will see the Nelons in Ward, Ark. Saturday night the Gaither Homecoming Tour is coming to North Little Rock. I've never seen the Gaither Vocal Band live, so this is something I've been looking forward to for a while!! I can't wait to see this lineup of the Vocal Band, and I'm looking forward to seeing the other groups on tour as well. Sunday night the Mark Trammell Quartet will be in DeWitt, Ark. You can expect to hear some about each concert!

I just thought I would let you know about the gospel-filled week I have and give you a little preview of it!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!