It had been a while since I had seen this group in a full concert setting. It's great to see Kari come on and have more of a role in the group. I loved getting to hear so many new songs. I also loved watching how Karen let the Spirit lead her through the night in what they sang.
The night was such a sweet worship service. Here's a look at what they sang -
- "I Stand Amazed in the Presence"
- "I Wanna Know How It Feels" - They sang this one and then Karen shared a little bit about how the song was written before starting the chorus again. Love that they have staged this older song again.
- "I Am Blessed"
- "I Choose Christ" - Karen talked about Rickey's battle with cancer in the last few years. They were a bit blindsided when it happened. It wasn't something they would have chosen for themselves, but this was God's plan. And at the end of the day, she said that she can still say, "I choose Christ."
- "I Keep on Praying" - This is a duet with Ricky and Kari on their latest project. They do such a great job on this song.
- "Victory Is Mine" - One of my favorites from their new project!
- "We Shall Wear a Robe and Crown" - This song had the audience on its feet clapping along. K
- "Everybody's Going Through Something" - Love hearing this one live.
- "Four Days Late" - I never get tired of this song! I know they have to sing this every night, but I love seeing the conviction and how they convey this song each time. Karen puts everything she has into it.
- "Ephesians 1"
- "Were You There" - Great a cappella song from Ricky.
- "Gotta Be Saved" - This is such a fun song from Hope for All Nations.
- "My God Will Always Be Enough" - Another favorite song that never fails to speak to me.
- "Hope for All Nations" - They ended the service with everyone moved toward the front of the sanctuary at the altar praying. It was a great moment and a great song to end with. He is Hope for all nations and hope for every need.