|The Talleys - Roger, Lauren and Debra Talley|
Here's a look at how the night went -
- "After All This Time"
- "The Promise"
- "What Is This Thing Called Grace" - This is a song that really didn't stand out to me until that night. And wow, what a moment it was. Debra talked about grace being too much for us to comprehend. It's what our lives as Christians are based on, but it's so hard for us to understand. It's such a beautiful song about the power of grace in our lives.
- Piano Medley - They let the audience call out songs for Roger to put together for a medley. The first song shouted out was "Keep on the Firing Line." Roger protested a little at first but Debra and Lauren insisted that it was in the hymnal so it should be included. The other two called out were "He Set Me Free and "Amazing Grace." He managed to put those three together!
- "Hidden Heroes" - There were a few families in the audience that night that Lauren dedicated this song to because of how it represented their family life. This is always a touching one to hear live.
- "My Hope Is in the Lord"
- "When He Calls Me I'll Fly Away"
- "He's Alive"
- "Namaan" - Always love hearing this song live!
- "Thinking About Home" - Debra talked a little bit about her dad's homegoing before she sang this one because the day before was the one year anniversary. She said she could imagine when her dad walked through the gates of how he was completely healed at that point. Heaven will be more than we can ever imagine; we have something to be excited about.
- "People in the Line" - This song is convicting every time I hear it! It's so easy to go by people every day, get frustrated with them and not thinking about what they might be going through.
- "The Broken Ones" - This is such a beautiful song. Lauren talked about how Jesus talked more about how we treat other people than anything else. How we treat people matters. She said sometimes the best thing we can do for a hurting person is just to be kind. We've all been where we feel broken and have needed that kind word or a smile. We all need to be reminded that Someone cares.
- "Hallelujah Praise the Lamb" - So glad that they closed with this song!