Monday, November 21, 2016

Changes for Soul'd Out Quartet

Bryan Hutson announced today that he will be leaving Soul'd Out Quartet and focusing on a different ministry. He has been with the group since 2011. He put this message on his Facebook page -

I want to thank everyone who has embraced me and my family over these last nearly 24 years in full time gospel music.

For sometime now, I have felt God’s leading into a different avenue of ministry. To be transparent, I am not completely sure what avenue that is but God always reveals Himself in His timing. I am sure though that the time has come to make a change.

I’ve had the privilege to work with some of the best men in the Southern Gospel industry. I value my time with the Heartland Boys to my nearly 10 years with the Kingsmen. I also have had the privilege to minister next to Dusty Barrett, Matt Fouch, Ian Owens, Michael Howard and Zach Lloyd (Soul’d Out Quartet).

My hope for the future is to continue to minister/sing in whatever form that becomes in an environment that is passionate about reaching lost people and helping others grow in their walk with The Lord. I remain passionate about encouraging men to be men of integrity and fighting for their marriage and family.

From now until the New Year, I will be ministering with my wife, Yvonne, on select dates that can be found on our Facebook page Rescue Me Ministries or Friends of Bryan Hutson.

Our family covets your prayers during this season of change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!