- Prayers requested for the Steele family. Both Jeff and Sherry Steele have lost their mothers recently.
- Cana's Voice made it official this week. The trio of Doug Anderson, TaRanda Greene and Jody McBrayer that has been singing together announced its name of Cana's Voice. The group will start touring select dates and has been in the studio this week working on an upcoming album.
- 2nd Generation announced a change this week. Brenda Denney, a founding member, was recently engaged and will be leaving the group to pursue ministry with her soon-to-be husband Jonathan Bond. The two will be married in June 2016. Elaine Robinson and Randy Barnes will be continuing as 2nd Generation.
- The Bledsoes also announced this week that soprano Melissa Cates will be leaving. She has been with the trio for nearly three years. She and her husband Sam will be moving to Tennessee to further Sam's business opportunities.
- Josh Singletary and Gordon Mote were announced as the hosts for this year's Absolutely Gospel Music Awards. Read more here and find out who will be performing this year.
- A rebirth of the Statesmen Quartet was announced this week. Three of the men will be Hovie Walker, Deon Unthank (of AbsolutelyGospel.com) and Wallace Nelms doing select dates throughout 2016. Find out more on this rebirth and information on their search for a lead singer.
Anything I've missed?