Friday, May 8, 2015

The Women I Come From - Fun Clip Friday

In keeping with the Mother's Day theme this week, here's a clip taken from the "Women of Homecoming" Gaither Homecoming. This is probably one of my favorite homecoming shows. I love the variety of genres within Christian music that is presented. It showcases some of the greatest female voices not just in Christian music but in all of music today.

The song "The Women I Come From" salutes the women who paved the way before us, whether that's a mother, grandmother, aunt or woman who has simply treated you like a child and invested in your life. Thank you to these women who have made a difference in my life. Enjoy the clip before of the song featuring Bonnie Keen, Babbie Mason and TaRanda Greene.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!